The Langston Fam

Monday, May 22, 2006

Sunday


Kramer doo

Collin finally had some moments today of not-so-grogginess., but overall he slept a lot. Pretty much uneventful and not much to report.

Tracking against his recovery from the last surgery he is doing pretty well – still has a bit of an unexplained fever, but seems well-rested and not having too much pain. Tomorrow should be a good indicator of his progress as he gets more food and he’ll probably start to get up and around.

Check back tomorrow.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Chris, Sarah and Langston family,
    I am glad to hear Collin has come through the surgery so well again. Praise God!

    Thank you for all the time you take to keep us all posted on Collin's progress. You do a wonderful job.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Peculiar Blogs said…

    I am so glad he is doing so well!! I love the pictures of him and the updates! I am excited to see he has gone to a restaurant! We haven't tried that with Kaedy yet!! We are in San Antonio for Kaedra's expansion right now...it is supposed to happen tomorrow. I will be updating on my blog too.

    Talk to you soon!
    Kahri

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is just simply amazing! You are all, God Bless.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Guys,

    Glad to see Collin's eyes open! I hope today he's moving around more with maybe a smile or two, and one of his funny faces. Also hope his pain is being managed and his fever is down.

    You guys are awesome parents! Collin AND Parker are so fortunate to have you.

    Our family ROCKS!

    G'ma NeNe and Popa Jar

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome progress for an awesome boy! ... and of course .... his continued upward journey is possible not only due to the medical support, and Gods will but also to the very wonderful, strong parents you both are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home